VIEW ALL PROJECTS
Animest International Film Festival
Animest is the only festival in Romania dedicated to animated film. Every year it welcomes to Bucharest international filmmakers, producers and journalists
The Animest International Animation Film Festival, established in 2006, has become one of Bucharest’s most loved film festivals and a recognized event on the international animation scene
The festival’s mission to reinvigorate and support the Romanian animation film has an impact on the awards and participations of local animation filmmakers in international film festivals and events
The creators of Animest wanted to make it easier for their participants to interact with the festival: get more info, buy tickets and many more through a mobile app
- Create iOS and Android apps with friendly design
- Show schedule of the festival and create a personalized program with users’ favorite events
- Allow users to keep tickets on their phone after the purchase
- Quickly access information about the festival
- Implement Eventbook for authentication
- Create a voting system that allows users to vote for their favorite performance in the festival
- Have an interactive AR experience that allows users to view a film trailer just by pointing their camera to an Animest poster
- Build native apps with similar user interfaces
- Integrate Eventbook platform in our development process
- Deliver app in a limited time frame
Magic happens when our creativity blends with the knowledge and experience of AB4 Systems team. We are very excited to see the brand new Animest app come to life.
Even though we had tough time constraints, the AB4 Systems managed to deliver an amazing app for both platforms. Our users can now buy tickets and see festival information from their own pockets. I highly recommend working with AB4, they are very professional.
8 prize winners
What We’ve Focused On
Design and develop a mobile experience available for both iOS and Android platforms which gives the festival’s audience the possibility to buy and use tickets on their phones and also to access important information about the festival.
- Cost efficient infrastructure – the integration of Eventbook helped us use as little resources as possible
- Offer users an Immersive Experience by taking advantage of the AR SDKs in both iOS (ARKit framework) and Android (AR Core)
How We Did It
- Created a native iOS and Android app with friendly User Experience for ease in usability
- Implemented a feature that allows users to make a personalized program with events from festival
- Gave users possibility to make reservations for specific events and to buy different types of tickets
We Went For
- Integration with Eventbook platform to offer the users a seamless experience
- The implementation of an OAuth 2.0 solution in order to achieve the Log In feature
- Approaches for efficient app-wide updates at actions regarding the Favorites and Authentication features
The Tech We’ve Used
Want to get even deeper insights on Animest? Type in your email below and we’ll send it over to you.
See more of our work
EIR – Ernst & Young
Ernst & Young has developed a methodology that gathers the required data from the bank and produces the monthly EIR reports (at the portfolio level and at the individual level).
VRTW helps their community members stay in touch via the mobile apps and radio stream available 24/7. Users can also stream the music service to their smart TV’s, smart speakers or voice assistants.
Yepp is the social betting platform: you can challenge your friends to bet on football events (single matches or championships) on various prizes: fame, beers, crazy haircuts or even money.