VRTW helps their community members stay in touch via the mobile apps and radio stream available 24/7. Users can also stream the music service to their smart TV’s, smart speakers or voice assistants.
VRTW is an events platform, content label, booking agency and family of artists that brings together not-only-vinyl-enthusiasts, sparks lively happy moments and develops communities around the content it curates.
Their community is very attached to their brand and especially to their music. They wanted to make it really easy to listen to their curated music 24/7.
- Apps for all the devices a person would listen to the VRTW radio stream
- Really easy to start listening to the radio stream
- Clean, straightforward app
- Integration with Radio.co platform
- Mobile, external speaker, and TV integration
- Alexa, Siri, and Google Assistant integration
- Radio.co integration
- The stream should start as soon as you press play
It all started with a beer with the amazing creative people from AB4 Systems. We were talking about how to improve the engagement we have with our community. In a couple of months, the VRTW apps make it really easy for our listeners to get in touch with our music between events.
We have an amazing collaboration with AB4 Systems. They took the software product responsibility in their own hands and made sure they deliver a great experience to our users. VRTW community members are in love with the apps and listen to our music all day long through mobile apps/voice assistants/smart speakers. We highly recommend anyone to start working with AB4 Systems asap! They are the best!
HOURS OF MUSIC
“Alexa, play VRTW”
We’ve always envisioned this app to be available anywhere – whether it’s on your phone, on your Bluetooth speaker, your Google Home or on an Apple TV. We wanted to give users the ability to play it without touching anything. All of that while maintaining a blazing fast response time.
How We Did It
- Mobile apps for iOS and Android implemented natively to make use of the platform-specific music capabilities
- Apple TV native app
- Cast music (on Android) to any device that supports Google’s Cast protocol – including TVs, Google Home and Alexa line of smart speakers
- Cast music (on iOS) to any device that supports AirPlay, including Apple HomePod, Apple TV
- Native integration with the Radio.co APIs
- Play Anywhere – platform specific streaming functionality like Apple AirPlay or Google Cast
- Beautiful and Fast – sleek native animations and very little delays in streaming
- Cost Efficiency – iOS code is almost the same for iPhone, iPad and Apple TV
- Easy Monitoring & Maintenance – native implementation of the Radio.co API for event reporting
Play on Android devices
Play on any Android device. Control the app with your watch app.
Cast to Google Chrome devices
Cast to any Google Chrome device: TV, smart speakers and more.
Play on Apple (iOS/tvOS) devicesPlay VRTW on any Apple device: iPhones, iPads, Apple Tv's, iPods. Control VRTW with your Apple Watch.
Cast to Apple AirPlay devices
Cast VRTW to any Apple Airplay compatible device, including the HomePod and many other smart speakers.
Want to get even deeper insights on VRTW? Type in your email below and we’ll send it over to you.
See more of our work
Yepp is the social betting platform: you can challenge your friends to bet on football events (single matches or championships) on various prizes: fame, beers, crazy haircuts or even money.
Animest International Film Festival
Animest is the official app for the Animest International Film Festival where you can see the full schedule, buy tickets and create your own personalized program with favorite events.
Clever Taxi is a mobile application that offers e-Hailing services in over 20 cities round Romania. Has become the most used e-Hailing app in this country with over 17,000 drivers and more than 100 million roads made.